In Person Consultations in keeping with
CDC Covid 19 protocols.
Housecalls in the comfort of your own home
in-person consultations at Tomlinson's Allendale
One on One attention for your pet without the vet clinic experience.
Healthy pets- not everybody needs acupuncture and herbs!
- natural health, diet, and wellness advice based on your pet's unique constitution
- counseling on minimal vaccine protocols, offering antibody titer testing and other labwork
- may have a minor health or behavior concern
Chronic conditions- your pet deserves a new perspective and another chance to be well.
- natural approach to healing through nutrition, herbal medicine, +/- acupuncture
- may have longer term or more serious health or behavior concerns
- not thriving or responding well to a symptomatic or conventional approach
Palliative care (scheduled as a chronic condition) - there may be more we can do to help.
- personalized plan with the goal of stabilizing or improving your pet's quality of life for a period of time
- natural and herbal medicine, nourishing diet, acupuncture, mobility and enrichment solutions
- the prognosis is guarded or a life limiting illness has been diagnosed
- a curative or surgical approach or chemotherapy is not being pursued
- there may be significant impairment of mobility or pain that is not being addressed with conventional approach
- euthanasia has been recommended without any palliative care options or alternative therapies
- palliative care consults are typically offered as house call appointments for your pet's comfort, or if your pet is able, in person at Tomlinsons.
At home euthanasia
Saying goodbye to your loved one surrounded by family at home is a beautiful gift. I am able to offer this essential service whenever planning is possible. For scheduling, please reach out through my chat or contact page. If I'm unavailable, or your need is more urgent, please contact the wonderful veterinarians at Compassionate Pet Vet when you need them 7 days a week.